The Procurement and Contract Management for the Public Sector recognizes the growing importance of procurement and contracts in the public sector. This workshop covers the entire procurement cycle from the recognition of the need to the acceptance, payment and contract closeout. The impact and implications of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Property Act 2015 will be discussed.
Participants will develop a solid understanding of the procurement and contracting process with specific reference to the public sector. The principles, tools, and strategic approaches for effective procurement and contract management will also be examined.
* Principles of Procurement
* Contract formation
* Pre contract activities
* Soliciting and receiving bids
* Pricing Strategies
* Bid Analysis, selection and award
* Developing and executing contractual agreements
* Contract Administration
* Regulatory and Governance aspects
* Use of IT in procurement and contract management
Class Dates: August 12th-14th,2019
Times: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Telepone: 645-6700 ext. 189/286