The Financial Modelling workshop will inform participants on the review and analysis of key financial statements. Participants will gain specific insights into the application of financial modelling techniques to ensure that projections are well grounded and presented.
Designed to develop the abilities of financial and accounting professionals in the private and public sectors, this workshop will prepare participants to engage, inform and interact with senior management allowing the entity to anticipate, benefit and adjust to challenges as they arise or even avoid potential problems altogether. Participants will leave this workshop with the ability to develop and present targeted real-life business scenarios and financial models, apply technical spreadsheet skills and analyse and interpret market and industry statistics.
• Key financial and accounting concepts in preparation for modelling and what-if analysis
• Review and evaluate historic financial reports as a basis for projections
• Designing entity performance metrics and management assessment methodologies
• Build financial models
• Use excel and other technology tools to simplify preparation and presentation of models
• Develop tracking and reporting techniques
Programmes will be offered online until further notice.
Programme Dates: April 2020
Programme Cost: TTD$ 4,200
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 286
Venue: North Campus, Mount Hope