Employee Performance Management (EPM) is the creating of a work environment or setting where staff are encouraged to perform at their best. This workshop is designed to help employees understand the importance of Performance Management in their organisation. Participants will examine the role of managers and supervisors in managing and improving employee performance.
The Effective Performance Management Workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to practice skills associated with Employee Performance Management Process and receive feedback from colleagues.
Topics to be covered include:
* Employee Performance Management Systems
* The EPM Cycle: Performance Planning
* The EPM Cycle: Performance Monitoring
* The EPM Cycle: Performance Assessment/Appraisal
* Common Challenges in Employee Performance Appraisals
* Preparing for Change
Programme Date: December 12th – 13th, 2019
Programme Cost: TTD$3,800
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
299-0218 ext. 115/286