Sustainable Community Development through new thinking, strategy and applied solutions.
This programme is designed for people who currently work in community development as well as those who plan to work or volunteer in this field. Participants of the Professional Certificate in Sustainable Community Development will be equipped with practical tools to meet today’s challenges as project managers and community development officers.
The Professional Certificate in Sustainable Community Development will apply practices and principles to increase resiliency, innovation and transformation. Participants will be equipped to analyse applied research challenges or opportunities within communities. This programme is ideal for Community Development Officers, Police Officers, Planning and Policy Officers, Community Leaders and Social Workers.
1. Personal Transformation, Innovation and Creativity
2. Introduction to Sustainable Community Development
3. Strategic Thinking and Planning
4. Leadership Skills and Managing Diversity
5. Steps in Community Engagement
6. Decision Making and Problem Solving
7. ICT in Sustainable Community Development
8. Business Writing
9. Project Management and Project Monitoring and Evaluation
10. Effective Communication Skills
11. Conflict Resolution Skills
12. Community Development Project Presentation
Programmes will be offered online until further notice.
Programme Dates: September 2020 – March 2021
Programme Cost: TTD$10,500
Contact us for more information on early registration discounts and payment plan options
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 114/131