A tool to identify uncertainties and new opportunities in a changing environment.
Implementing and maintaining an effective risk management framework can be intimidating – this programme helps to streamline the process. Our faculty designed this course to transform your organisation from being only compliance-focused to more strategic, ensuring you always have sight of emerging risks.
Participants of the Enterprise Risk Management Programme will be coached on how to identify, assess, manage, monitor and quantify risks and then use that holistic view of your business to meet strategic initiatives and organisational goals.
You will complete this programme equipped with the necessary tools, techniques and guidance to ensure your organisation has the proper steps in place to mitigate future risks and set viable boundaries for business decisions.
1. Developing and implementing a Framework for Enterprise Risk Management
2. Risk culture, Governance and Leadership
3. Integrating ERM with Strategy
4. Financial Risk Management
5. Crises, Resilience and Future risk
6. ERM and the global business environment
7. Managing technology risk as part of ERM
8. Risk Communication and Policy Making
9. Legal, Regulatory and Compliance risk
10. Procurement/Supply Chain Risk Management
11. Business Continuity Management (BCM)
12. Risk assessment, analysis, and evaluation
Contact us for more information on entry requirements, registration, programme costs, and payment plans.
Programme Start Date: January 22nd 2021
Programme Cost: TTD $14,500
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 367/155
Method of Delivery: Online via Zoom Technology