Transforming Records and Information Systems.
The Professional Certificate in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provides an integrated set of solutions designed to help organisations take full advantage of the opportunities offered through digital transformation.
Participants will gain an understanding of the main concepts and principles of records management and the different components that make up the ECM lifecycle. Topics such as change management, communications and training strategies in relation to the Electronic Records Management will be covered.
1. Fundamentals of Enterprise Content Management
2. Enterprise Content Management Technologies and Tools
3. Data Governance – Policies, Regulations & Governance Strategies for your ECM Strategy
4. Data Protection Strategy and Measures for your Organisation’s Data
5. Communication and Change Management for your ECM Strategy
6. Case Study Presentation
Programmes will be offered online until further notice
Programme Dates: March 2020
Programme Cost: TTD$10,500
Contact us for more information on early registration discounts and payment plan options.
Contact: 299-0218 ext. 114/149
Venue: North Campus, Mount Hope