Dr. Zaffar Khan is the Programme Director of MBA in International Trade, Logistics and Procurement programme at UWI-ALJGSB, he’s also an international advocate for Energy Efficiency, Energy Cost Reduction, Energy Conservation and Clean Energy.
What is the relevancy of the MBA ITLP programme given the current economic climate?
This programme is highly relevant to Trinidad and Tobago and the region in terms of economic diversification, and plays a major role in all sectors from the perspectives of Trade liberalisation, digitisation, logistics and procurement.
Why should persons choose the MBA in ITLP programme?
- It is accredited by the Association of MBAs
2. Over the past five years the programme ranked #1 at UWI-ALJGSB based on the student satisfaction surveys.
Graduates from this programme obtained senior positions in the energy sector, other private sector companies and in the public sector including the Procurement Secretariat. Also, some graduates obtained top positions internationally.
How does the MBA ITLP differ from other supply chain management programmes?
- Accreditation and re-accreditation
2. World class and dedicated faculty
3. Performance measured by the SSS and graduates obtaining suitable jobs
4. Relevant and up to date research within the Supply Chain body of knowledge
5. Highly successful and relevant practicum projects
How can this programme enhance someone’s career?
- Promotion within the company
- Obtaining jobs in the Supply Chain and Procurement areas
- Become entrepreneurs in imports, exports, manufacturing, tourism and agriculture
For more information on this programme you can contact Mrs. Shivana Hosein, Academic Advisor of MBA in International Trade, Logistics and Procurement at 645-6700 ext. 103 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org